1. All students should follow the uniform dress code of the college inside the campus. Dress properly and neatly, befitting for an engineering student.
2. Behavior of the students, both within and outside the college premises should be decent and befitting to a professional institution.
3. The student should move silently when proceeding from one class without disturbing classes at work.
4. No student shall leave the class before the class is dispersed or without the permission of the teacher-in-charge of the class.
5. Students are prohibited from organizing or attending meetings on the college campus, distributing notices and collecting money for any purpose without the prior permission of the Principal.
6. Any student,
- who is persistently insubordinate,
- who is habitually irregular in attendance or inattentive to his work in the class,
- who is repeatedly or willfully mischievous, or obscene in word or act,
- who is guilty of fraud or malpractice at examinations and
- who indulges in movements which lead to communal ill feelings or enmity will be punished according to the recommendations of the college council.
7. Students should observe strict silence in library and internet lab.They should not make any disturbance to others.
8. Scribbling or etching on drawing boards, desks and writing on the wall are strictly prohibited.
9. Students should not misplace articles, furniture or books in the classrooms, laboratories or library.
10. Under any circumstance, no student or staff or outsider is permitted to enter the classroom while classes are going on, without the permission of the staff member concerned.
11. Any type of ragging, teasing, torturing, or misbehavior to the junior students is strictly prohibited. Legal actions will be taken against those students who are found guilty as per the prevailing laws and directions of honorable courts.